Tuesday, June 2, 2009

29 Weeks


This week Liam should weigh about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger (not too big now - love you mommy!) to make room for his developing brain. Not much else is going on. He is just growing and growing.
I am sick! I have a bad cold. I went all winter without getting sick (while everyone around me did) and now that I am getting uncomfortable and into the heat of the summer . . . I get a cold! I called the Dr yesterday and learned that I can take Tylenol Cold, Afrin, Chloraseptic throat spray and cough drops. Of course there is Benadryl too. I have been taking that the past few nights to dry me up and sleep a little better. Last night I learned an ugly fact . . . Benadryl makes restless leg syndrome (RLS) worse (it's all over the Internet - Tylenol PM too! This actually explains why these drugs don't work for me). And RLS is worse during pregnancy anyway. So I had so crazy jimmy legs from about 12 - 3 am! I am really tired and wish I could go home and curl up in bed. MUST. SAVE. SICK. TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment