Tuesday, July 28, 2009

37 Weeks . . . FULL TERM!!

That's right, Liam, you are officially cooked! If he were to be born today his lungs should be fully developed and there should be no problems!

I really don't have much to report. I am still uncomfortable. My belly is huge. I am still struggling with food and insulin shots. Still having trouble sleeping at night. Still getting monitored twice a week. Hmmm . . . good times. Haha.

We have our OB/GYN appointment today at 4:15. If I understand correctly, we will schedule the inducement (of course I thought that last week too). It could be next week or the week after. If it is my choice, it will be so tempting to schedule it next week, but I will wait and see how my cervix is progressing (it was "pretty hard" last week). If things haven't changed then I will do the responsible thing and schedule the inducement for two weeks (week 39) to lower my chance of a c-section. I will blog again tonight and let you know the outcome.

Our master bath will officially be completed TODAY! For sure! Gregg has gone on vacation, but his dad is coming by to finish up one last thing. It should have been completed last week but the floor in the shower was a little uneven and Gregg was not happy with it so the ripped it up and redid it yesterday. If you ever need a super hardworking, talented, honest renovator . . . ask me! Hopefully we will post some pictures tonight. I can't believe the transformation. And I can't believe how much I am enjoying having a bathtub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment