Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things People Say #2

I can't stop thinking about what happened in the elevator yesterday . . .

I jumped into the elevator with two people that were riding together and headed to the same floor. Once the door shut I turned to face them (remember my belly is BIG!) and the woman turns to the guy and says (I should say shouts cause that's what it seemed like) "Oh! Did you hear that Alisha lost the baby!?" He replies "Yeah, that is so sad." She then says "Yeah, I guess they are going to have a funeral and everything." Really? Did you just look at me and remember that someone you know lost their baby? AND you say it . . . outloud . . . in front of me?! What an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. What is wrong with people? Why do they not use their heads?
    Can I tell you how many people would look at me and say...boy, you're about to pop any day now! Yeah...I was only at 7 months.

    USE THAT BRAIN IDIOTS. Pregnant women could kill you and be totally justified!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete