Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We have a birthday!

If Liam doesn't come before, I will be induced on AUGUST 10, 2009!

We could have scheduled the induction for next week but we decided it would be best to wait just a little bit longer (less chance of a c-section). So I will be induced at 38 weeks, 6 days. Next week will be my last week at work. I will go out on Friday and have a baby on Monday. Just like me to not have a day off between jobs (I never have since I started working at age 15).

We have to call the hospital that morning at 5:45 to make sure they have a bed and then we will go to Labor & Delivery at 6:30 a.m.

I am so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I didn't have any time off between jobs either... I worked the day I went into labor that night with both of them!

    We are so excited to meet Liam:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I took two weeks off before mine and that is when I gained the most weight, laying around the house waiting. You're more woman than me. I am SOOOOO excited! It is all going to be worth it. I can't wait to see your face when you look at that baby. I'm totally coming to the hospital to see him! Should I have waited for an invite? LOL...TOO BAD! :)

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete