Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sounds like a choo choo train.

That is what Brian said when we heard the baby's heart beat at the doctor today. Everything is perfect. All levels of everything . . . all pee tests, all blood tests, weight gain (4 pounds) . . . all good!! The heart rate was 156. What do you think about the wive's tale about the heart rate? If you believe it then we are having a girl.

I told the midwife that I have been having some headaches and I learned that I can take Advil until about week 20. I guess I will try that next. Tylenol is like taking jelly beans -nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that actually wasn't true for me... Sam's heart rate was always faster than Harper's. They say if you carry high- which I do- it's a girl? Well, I obviously carried both of them super duper high and I got one of each! I actually proved all of those wrong!

    ReplyDelete