Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where do you buy your shrimp?

Am I confused . . . since when is a shrimp bigger than a lime? Not at Publix! Today we are 13 weeks pregnant. Fingerprints have formed on the baby's fingertips, veins and organs are clearly visible through the still-thin skin, and the body is starting to catch up with the head. Not so much an alien anymore!

I still feel really good. In fact, I feel even better. I am less tired and tend to forget that I am pregnant during the day. Until lunch time of course. People keep asking me if I am having any cravings . . . I really just crave comfort food. Last night I whipped up a tuna-noodle casserole (for myself!). I am having a lot of trouble sleeping. I get up several times in the night to go to the bathroom and then have a tough time getting back to sleep. I am usually always up from 2:00 - 4:00 a.m. Did you know that I Love Lucy is on all night, every night?

We went out downtown this weekend for a friend's birthday. Drunk people are SO funny. I never knew! We stayed out until 1:30 a.m. What a nice feeling to wake up Sunday morning and feel great . . . I noticed Brian went right for the Advil!

2 comments:

  1. Drunk people are initially funny- but began to wear on me as my pregnancy progressed! I can't believe you were out until 1:30- I am impressed. I never saw much past 10:30- and STILL don't:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get used to not sleeping...I learned the whole Nick at Nite lineup while nursing the boys for the first few months! Ha! Cosby reruns are awesome.

    ReplyDelete