Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's never too early!!

After years and years of visiting her blog, admiring her pictures, referring her to pregnant friends . . . I just made my own newborn photo session appointment with Amy Smith!! She likes to come about one week after the baby is born (and she fills up fast!). Our apointment is August 25 at 10:00 a.m. Can you believe it!? Seems silly, but so fun!

I wasn't sure if this was something that I should be spending money on, but how could you miss out on the only opportunity you will have to get this picture . . . (donations accepted - haha).


3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Of course the pictures will be amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her site has some amazing stuff and you'll treasuer those photos! Photography is one thing I'm always willing to spend money on! (I learned that lesson with our wedding (un)photographer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! I struggled with it for the wedding too and went with my gut . . . and I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete